This report is an independent expert opinion from ICORating. Basic Review aims to give investors a common understanding of the project and its strengths and weaknesses. The basic review does not involve a project audit or assigning it a rating of investment attractiveness — it is an informational product.
ICORating experts carry out a basic review of a project in the following directions:
▪ The business model's validity and viability;
▪ Elaboration of the financial plan;
▪ Competitive environment assessment;
▪ Assessment of market dynamics;
▪ Project team evaluation;
▪ A study of the internal economy of the project.
The review provides an overview of the scope of the project, the vector of its development, features of the product or service and the team's competence.