Any rating should answer specific questions from potential investors. Taking into account the specifics of the industry, and more precisely the quality of preparation in startups attracting investments, when writing an Investment Rating we aim to develop an approach relevant to the current level of development of the industry.
This approach should take into account the youth of the market, the innovative nature of projects, as well as the lack of analogues in traditional market segments.
Investment Rating answers the following questions:
▪ Whether the stated information on the current state of the project, the team, the market and the degree of development of the technological component of the product is accurate.
▪ What are the team's chances of implementing the product or service with the stated (officially confirmed) set of developments, team competencies, business model, current market development and competitive environment.
At the same time, we understand that the ecosystem of blockchain and of blockchainbased projects that are entering the market, significantly differs from all known market segments. Our assessment approach takes into account all the main aspects of traditional practice for evaluating startups, and identifying the unique features of the blockchain ecosystem, predicting its development and focusing on technological analysis allowing us to significantly update it.
Currently, our experts clusterize the projects that are launching their products on the basis of distributed ledger technology as follows:
▪ Decentralized application platforms (Ethereum, EOS, NEO, etc.)
▪ Interoperability (Polkadot, Cosmos, ICON, etc.)
▪ Oracles (Oracles Network, etc.)
▪ Decentralized Exchange Protocols (0x, SWAP, etc.)
▪ User controlled Internet (Blockstack, Status, etc.)
▪ Smart Contracts (Etherparty, Blockcat, Agrello.)
▪ Dapps (the most common categories — Financial services, Business Services, Value Exchange.)